Your new Highway 212 and County Road 44 is being Constructed!
The Highway 212 Interchange and County Road 44 Improvements are underway. Led by the City of Chaska, this project includes:
- The reconstruction and expansion of County Road 44 between the intersection of County Road 61 (Chaska Boulevard) and County Road 11 (Jonathan Carver Parkway).
- Addition of on- and off-ramps to connect Highway 212 and County Road 44 (Big Woods Blvd)
- Improvements to the 212 overpass bridge
- The addition of a pedestrian bridge
- Current project updates can be found on the project facebook page.
Phase 3 construction begins June 5th. Cascade Dr to Savanna Way will be closed.