Your new Highway 212 and County Road 44 is being Constructed!
The Highway 212 Interchange and County Road 44 Improvements are underway. Led by the City of Chaska, this project includes:
- The reconstruction and expansion of County Road 44 between the intersection of County Road 61 (Chaska Boulevard) and County Road 11 (Jonathan Carver Parkway).
- Addition of on- and off-ramps to connect Highway 212 and County Road 44 (Big Woods Blvd)
- Improvements to the 212 overpass bridge
- The addition of a pedestrian bridge
- Current project updates can be found on the project facebook page.
The City of Chaska has partnered with Carver County and MnDOT to improve Highway 212 and County Road 44 in Chaska. SRF Engineering Consulting is working with the City to implement and oversee construction of the overall project.
The Hwy 212/CR 44 Interchange Project will create a new regional connection to the communities in southwest and downtown Chaska. With the anticipated growth of southwest Chaska, the improvements to Highway 212 and County Rd 44 will ease traffic congestion and provide better safety and mobility for all future users.
Phase 1 work is complete. Phases 2 and 3 will continue through the summer of 2020 and will include work on County Road 44 (Big Woods Blvd) from Savannah Way to County Road 61 (Chaska Blvd).